Galatians 2:20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Ever wonder if you’re allowing Christ to live through you? Truly?
Many of us claim the title Christian. Are we holding up our end of the promise when we say we’re following Him? Or as I prefer, when we say we’re allowing Him to live through us?
Here are ten definite ways you can know Christ is in you:
1. You’re no longer interested in judging other people (you recognize their own innate beauty)
2. You’re no longer interested in judging yourself (you recognize your own innate beauty).
3. You’re no longer interested in interpreting the actions of others.
4. You enjoy each moment and recognize the good and purpose in all situations.
5. You no longer worry (that’s a tough one).
6. You are no longer bound in your actions and thoughts by fear.
7. You appreciate everything.
8. You smile almost all the time.
9. You recognize your connection with Christ, with others, and with nature.
10. You are compelled to offer love to others and to accept the love they offer you.
So…is He in you?
Are you going to share Him in your world?
Matthew 5:14-16 You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
Love in Him,