Affiliate links may be used in this post. Read my full disclosure policy here.
An Exit Survey for a Women’s Retreat
One of the best suggestions given to me when I planned my first retreat was to remember to gather feedback from the ladies with an exit survey. What a wonderful idea! I wouldn’t have ever thought of that on my own!
With our exit survey, we were easily able to determine what went well and where we needed to make some changes. For the first couple of retreats, we used a printed survey and then typed the information into a spreadsheet. We found great value in the comment section at the end of our surveys and even use some of those comments as testimonials for future retreats.
Over time, I developed a free online Google form to give the ladies an option to submit their feedback electronically. In their retreat folders, we shared a link to the Google form. Those with smart phones could complete and submit their surveys quickly. The electronic forms saved us the steps of having to type in the information.
It’s probably best to not ONLY offer the electronic form. Many of the ladies prefer the paper versions.
To open and customize the downloadable exit survey, follow these steps:
- Click the link to open the form in Google Docs (You may have to sign in to Google. If you don’t have a Google account, you can sign up – it’s free!) – https://docs.google.com/document/d/17YZXH3AAr_r_baEQ43KQqbkCkbu6qwEqJwDIWX12Xtc/copy
- Click the Make a copy button
- Customize the retreat title
- Replace or delete the Loving Christ logo
- Customize any questions you’d like
- Print (we printed ours front to back)
Let me know if you have any questions about or issues with opening the form. I wish you the best in your women’s ministry! Bless you!