You’ll love these fall organizational printables as your women’s ministry gears up for the fall.
While summer activities are important so you can all stay in touch, fall seems to be the time when things really get busy again.
For your ministry team, you’ll probably want to keep a binder or notebook of information. You can find a full year planning binder in our shop (2023 will be coming soon!).
The fall printables here are totally free, so be sure to grab yours. They’ll download as a PDF which includes all the pages.
What’s Included in the Fall Organizational Printables Download
In the fall printables PDF, you’ll get a:
- Women’s Ministry Roster
- Cards to Send Planner Page
- Event Meal Planner Page
- Ministry Care Package Planner Page
- Meals from our Ministry Worksheet
How to Download the PDF
Open and download the Fall Leaves Organizational Printables here or by clicking on the image below.
More Fall Resources for Women’s Ministry
Throughout the blog, you’ll find lots of resources that you can use for fall ministry events. In fact, I probably have more fall things than any other. That’s because fall is my favorite season! (and writing this makes me realize I need more resources for the other seasons, too 🙂 )
Here are more of the fall resources available on the blog:
- Free Fall in Love with Jesus Scripture Coloring Page
- Playlist for Falling in Love with Jesus Worship Songs
- Fall in Love with Jesus Women’s Retreat Theme Bundle
- 10 Best Worship Songs for Falling in Love with Jesus
- 20 Scriptures to Help You Fall in Love with Jesus
- Just One Thing Printable Theme Bundle